Frontier Plastic Fabricators’ commitment to solving the corrosion and environmental problems for its chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, food, industrial and municipal customers using the best in non-metallic, corrosion resistant products has set the standard for custom fabrication. Its dedicated personnel and spacious fabrication facilities are committed to providing the very best quality products and customer service.
Frontier can provide single source accountability and responsibility.
Consider these important advantages:
- Complete engineering and drawing capabilities including computer aided design requirements can be utilized to fabricate to customer and/or industry standards.
- Complete quality control throughout the lay-up, fabrication, and assembly process.
- Both machine made (ASTM 2996 and 2997) and contact molded (PS15-69) piping and duct from 1″-96″ diameters. Rectangular duct is also available.
- Contact molded tanks, scrubbers, stacks and column through 10′ diameter.
- Special resin and fiberglass capabilities allow us to meet our customer requirements for fire retardance, impact resistance, temperature, corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- All auxiliary hardware such as bolt kits, valves, FRP pipe hangers, flexible couplings, etc. can be provided.
- Factory-trained technicians are also available to provide on-site fabrication and supervision. Safety and environmental training certified
For more information, please visit Frontier.